Another week down.
- Hugh Laurie is playing at the Orpheum in May. I have tickets.
- Matt Ahlschlager completed last year’s NaNoWriMo in one day. Yes, 50,000 words in one day. There’s a great interview with him on the Rocking Self-Publishing Podcast.
- I’m running too slowly. I completed another lactate test a couple of weeks ago and went back for my follow up discussion this week. We talked about my marathon personal best (4 hours 18 minutes) and my theoretical personal best (3 hours 45 minutes) and came to the conclusion I need to push myself harder on my “Zone 1” training runs.
- Microsoft Office in now available on iOS. More details here.
- Slow Blogging is a thing. There’s some interesting points in there.