I’ve been ill the last week or so, and I’ve managed to catch up on lots of blogs. Here’s five things I learned along the way.
- What3words Wants To Change The World’s Addressing System
- Amazon have launched the DashButton – now you can order essentials like washing powder or cat food just by clicking a button.
- You can treat a bullet wound with processed white sugar Honey works too apparently.
- Magic is a text based concierge service that will do things for you. And when they say things, they mean pretty much anything that isn’t illegal. I’d be all over this but unfortunately it’s US only.
- A couple in Japan have created Run-Bell – a handheld bell runners can use to warn pedestrians they are about to pass them. I’ve lost count of the number of pedestrians I’ve scared by calling out that I’m coming up behind them, so this isn’t as bonkers as it might sound.
For a limited time, I’m giving everyone who signs up to my mailing list 5 free books, including a copy of my science fiction novel, Glitch Mitchell and the Unseen Planet when it’s released later this year. Click here to sign up and get your free books.[5 Things I Learned Last Week by Philip Harris first appeared on Solitary Mindset on 6th July 2015]