- Mary Robinette Kowal and a number of other people are offering to pay for supporting memberships to WorldCon for people who would like to vote on the Hugos and can’t afford the membership. Assuming the tradition continues, that membership gets you a lot of the nominated works so that you can read them before voting.
- The Airpnp app helps you find people who will (for a fee) let you use their bathroom.
- A Tank Only Fears Four Things – thanks Seth Dickinson and Lightspeed.
- The Five Tibetans exercises are tougher than they look (at least they are for me).
- There are less than 12 days to go on the Story Stylus Kickstarter.
- An 8m2 space can be converted into a home.
Get a FREE copy of my short story, Only Friends by subscribing to my newsletter.[5 Things I Learned Last Week by Philip Harris first appeared on Solitary Mindset on 13th April 2015]